1. “A river cuts through a rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence.”
2. “You know all those things you’ve always wanted to do? You should go and do them.”
3. Never give up.
4. “If Howard Schultz gave up after being turned down by banks 242 times – there would be no Starbucks.”
5. Failure can never happen if you don’t quit.
6. You must understand that it’s going to take a lot of people to get you there. It takes rejection and redirection. It takes loss, battles, resiliency. It takes hurt, pain and healing. You don’t just show up at the top, you have to work for your growth.”
7. When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the aeroplane takes off against the wind, not with it.”
8. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no help at all.” – Dale Carnegie